£21000 - £24000
Is this you?
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Would you like to work in a customer facing role and make a positive impact on people and their communities?
Consider the role of a Health & Wellbeing Coach at Reed Wellbeing on our NEW 'One You' Cheshire East programme!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed Wellbeing is a public service provider delivering lifestyle and wellbeing programmes that help people improve their health.
What the job is about:
The main purpose of the Health & Wellbeing Coach is to deliver the group-based health & wellbeing services, focusing on our Falls Prevention programme for 'One You' Cheshire East.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the ‘One You’ Cheshire East programmes and other elements of service in a manner that engages and interests all participants.
- Tailor delivery to meet the Participant’s needs and learning styles.
- Creating and maintaining a constructive and confidential learning environment
- Capturing key metrics at different points in the participants’ journey i.e. monitoring and recording participants’ progress on weight management.
- Liaise with professionals including GPs and primary care staff to promote and generate referrals to the service.
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum REPs Level 3 Qualification or equivalent; OR
- OTAGO Falls Prevention qualification
- Experience of delivery group based health or physical activity or advice & guidance interventions
- Willingness and flexibility to travel, and in more rural regions, to have own transport and hold full UK driving licence.
- An understanding of, and interest in, health-related physical activity, healthy eating and health-related behaviour change.
- Willingness to undertake evening and weekend work as required.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria