£19000 - £22000
Is this you?
Do you have great customer service skills?
Could you communicate effectively with young people about an exciting project?
Consider the role of Call Centre Executive at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
The call centre operates from 8am - 9pm so we are looking for staff to cover all hours with a variety of different patterns available.
Please be advised that the role is an expression of interest at the moment
What will you be doing?
The Call Centre Executive is responsible for delivering outstanding telephone based support to proactively engage with young people who have already expressed their interest in participating in the NCS programme.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- To achieve agreed targets and effectively handle queries from young people, parents and guardians to increase participation
- To provide good customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the administration of new sign ups, cancellations and transfers ensuring accuracy at all times
- Manage the outcome of calls to ensure the appropriate action is taken, e.g. updating the system, arranging call backs, logging feedback
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and company benefits including a discount scheme, we’ll invest in your future offering scope for Continued Professional Development. Our Co-member benefits offer help with costs of gaining additional qualifications and with a variety of contracts across the country, the opportunities are endless!
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a high quality customer service over the phone.
- Experience of the use of database systems to input data and interrogate information and produce reports.
- Experience of the use of Excel.
- Personal attributes will include effective: Influencing, Interpersonal, Attention to Detail, Target Orientation, Drive & Resilience, Verbal Communications and Customer Service skills
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Desirable Personal Attributes:
- Experience of working in a call centre environment.
- Experience of working in the youth sector.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.