£15000 - £30000
Burton Upon Trent
It this you
Are you passionate about helping people lead healthier lives?
We can offer you the perfect opportunity!
Reed Wellbeing is an innovative and upcoming organisation rapidly advancing to become the market leaders in the delivery of unique public health programmes. As a result of our success we have been selected as one of only five national providers of the flagship NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP).
We are looking for passionate and like-minded individuals to join our existing - dynamic and expertly trained – team to deliver our world class evidence-based health and wellbeing behavioural lifestyle interventions.
What the job is about
Reed Wellbeing Master Trainers will provide you with comprehensive, market leading training into the theory and application of our behaviour change based diabetes prevention programme and other interventions, along with a thorough overview of service delivery and associated process requirements.
Employment Type: Self-employed
Rate: Very competitive/ paid per session
Successful applicant will require their own transport and be required to travel within 30 minute radius of advertised location.
- Deliver Reed Wellbeing's individual assessments and our group-based diabetes prevention programme in a professional, engaging and motivational style, in accordance with our curriculum, resources and quality standards.
- Tailor and adapt delivery approach to maximise participant engagement, learning and outcomes.
- Actively promote the programme within the community in line with national and local strategies.
- Assist line management to co-ordinate and plan your service delivery responsibilities.
- Support and monitor participant progression through the programme, accurately capturing relevant data, quality assuring delivery and fulfilling Commissioner reporting requirements.
- Proactively contribute ideas to support service improvement.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification relating to Health & Social care/Physiotherpy/Psychology/Diatetics/Education/Nutrition/Fitness
- Passion for health and wellbeing with an enthusiastic and genuine approach to helping participants improve their health.
- Engaging and empathetic communication style
- Ability to coach individuals and groups to identify solutions and develop knowledge and skills to support behavioural
- Well organised and strong team player
- Willingness to be flexible in respect of working hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Willingness and ability to undertake initial training and CPD as required
- Fluency in community languages is desirable
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.