£19000 - £21000
Reed in Partnership exists to change people’s lives for the better.
Our services support individuals, businesses, families and communities to prosper. These currently include a range of employment support, preventative health and youth services across England and Northern Ireland, including the Work and Health Programme and the excellent National Citizen Service (NCS).
Do you have great customer service skills, and are you passionate about helping to deliver a programme to develop the lives of Young People in the South East?
Could you communicate and engage effectively with young people and their parent / guardians about the NCS Programme?
Consider the role of Call Centre Executive at Reed in Partnership based in Rayleigh!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities, and this role plays a vital part in the delivery of the National Citizen Service. The NCS is a government funded youth programme aimed at 16-17 year olds, and is designed to bring together young people from all walks of life to develop skills, teamwork and make them ready for life after school.
This is no ordinary call centre role, you will act as the gateway to the programme by selling its benefits to young people and their parent / guardians, following up on expressions of interest, managing new sign ups to the programme and answering queries from interested parties.
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience
Hours of work: 10 hours per weekend
Saturday 3pm – 9pm
Sunday 1pm - 6pm
Free parking available.
The Call Centre Executive is responsible for delivering outstanding telephone based support to proactively engage with young people who have already expressed their interest in participating in the NCS programme.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- To achieve agreed targets and effectively handle queries from young people, parents and guardians to increase participation
- To provide good customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the administration of new sign ups, cancellations and transfers ensuring accuracy at all times
- Manage the outcome of calls to ensure the appropriate action is taken, e.g. updating the system, arranging call backs, logging feedback
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and company benefits including a discount scheme, we’ll invest in your future offering scope for Continued Professional Development. Our Co-member benefits offer help with costs of gaining additional qualifications and with a variety of contracts across the country, the opportunities are endless!
Skills & experience
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a high quality customer service over the phone.
- Experience of the use of database systems to input data and interrogate information and produce reports.
- Experience of the use of Excel.
- Personal attributes will include effective: Influencing, Interpersonal, Attention to Detail, Target Orientation, Drive & Resilience, Verbal Communications and Customer Service skills
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of working in a call centre environment.
- Experience of working in the youth sector.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.