£19000 - £21000
Over the next few weeks Reed in Partnership will potentially be looking to recruit Call Centre Executives to support new and existing contract expansions. We will be contacting successful candidates that have expressed interest in the role in due course.
Do you have great customer service skills, and are you passionate about helping young people?
Could you communicate and engage effectively with young people and their parent / guardian?
Consider the role of Call Centre Executive at Reed in Partnership for the NCS programme!
What is NCS?
The National Citizen Service (NCS) is a government funded youth programme, aimed at 16-17 year olds, and is designed to bring together young people from all walks of life to develop skills, teamwork and make them ready for life after school.
What is the role?
This is no ordinary call centre role; you will be responsible for delivering outstanding telephone based support to proactively engage with young people who have already expressed their interest in participating in the NCS programme.
In this role, you will help transform young people’s lives for the better, by achieving agreed targets and handling queries from young people, parents and guardians to increase participation, as well as managing the administration of new sign ups, cancellations and transfers, ensuring accuracy at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- A generous base salary
- Company benefits including a fantastic discount scheme
- Investment in your future by offering scope for Continued Professional Development
- Free parking available
- Weekday, evening and weekend hours available
- Overtime available
- Progression opportunities for outstanding performance
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a high quality customer service over the phone.
- Experience of the use of Excel.
- Ideally you will have experience of a call centre environment and working with young people, but this is not essential.
Disability Confidence Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.