£24000 - £27000
Are you passionate about making a difference and helping others?
Would you like to work in a role that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do, making a genuine positive impact?
Consider the role of a Caseworker at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Over the next few months Reed in Partnership will potentially be looking to recruit a Caseworker to support existing contract expansions. We will be contacting candidates that have expressed interest in this role as soon as a vacancy is confirmed. Please note this role could be a Fixed Term Contract or a Permanent position.
What the job is about:
Caseworkers are the front line of Reed in Partnership. The main purpose of the role is to support parents with finding and sustaining employment or progression with an existing position. Offering personalised support to identify and overcome barriers into employment or progression, including accessing full entitlements to childcare support.
Employer Engagement is a pivotal element of the role, with promotion of family-friendly working conditions being key.
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
• Able to demonstrate coaching/mentoring experience and persuasion/influencing skills through previous work or social activities
• Experience of working in a customer facing environment (i.e. Customer Services, Hospitality, Social Care, Customer Services, Sales)
• Experience of working in a performance target driven environment
• Willingness to travel locally (e.g. to meet customers/employers).
• A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
• GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Desirable Personal Attributes:
• Experience of exposure to various customer groups.
• Previous experience of a working in a similar role in Welfare to Work or publicly funded services
• Any relevant advisory and/or training qualification e.g. Award in Education & Training (formally PTLLs Level 3), NVQ Advice & Guidance or equivalent.
• A degree in relevant subjects or equivalent, e.g. Sociology, Social Care etc.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria