£27000 - £30000
Fixed Term Contract
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities
Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Over the next few months Reed in Partnership will potentially be looking to recruit a Compliance Trainer to support existing contract expansions. We will be contacting candidates that have expressed an interest in this role as soon as a vacancy is confirmed. Please note this is likely to be a 14 Month FTC.
What the role is about:
The Compliance Trainer will develop and deliver a high-quality training strategy across the business' portfolio of government and public-sector contracts. This will include supply chain delivery, operational delivery and other critical functions such as the validation team.
They will be responsible for interpreting contractual, funding and legislative requirements and incorporating these requirements into a clear training strategy and delivery plan.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Delivery to include a variety of methods (e.g. face to face, individual, group, presentations & webinars)
- Assess results and how to report on successful delivery
- Attend implementation meetings and understand contractual and funding guidance.
- Designing a training strategy that supports the business in ensuring performance is delivered and that requirements to achieve this are understood
- Foster relationships with operational teams to create a transfer of ownership and accountability of contractual requirements and the controls needed to ensure areas of responsibility are clear.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Exposure and understanding of contractual requirements within provision/services commissioned by government bodies.
- Experience of the development and improvement of a Training Strategy and associated support frameworks.
- Experience of contributing to the design and training of process and contractual requirements through the interrogation of contractual guidance and operational working methods.
- Experience of providing a high-quality advisory and guidance service to internal customers
- Demonstrable experience of management of multiple (in tandem) projects.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of powerpoint and excel; intermediate knowledge of other Office packages.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Exposure and understanding of contractual requirements of at least DWP or ESFA provision
- First degree qualification (or equivalent) obtained in a literate and analytical discipline.
- Experience of IT systems design & implementation
- Exposure to compliance, audit, or quality functions with high profile government contracts.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.