£22500 - £22500
GB United Kingdom
Do you have experience within an Administrative or Reception role?
Do you have significant demonstrable experience in providing a high-quality customer service both face to face and by telephone, in a target driven environment?
Consider the role of Administrator at Reed in Partnership!
Full time, Permanent (Mon - Fri)
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
This role will specifically be working on our Ministry of Justice Activity Hubs programme, where we will support offenders immediately upon their release from custody on licence.
What the job is about:
The Administrator assists a team of Support Workers, the Activity Co-ordinator, and Hub Manager to deliver services within an Activity Hub. These services are delivered as part of a programme designed to help offenders lead law abiding lives and access mainstream activity.
The Administrator provides excellent customer service by telephone and to participants attending our Activity Hubs, including meeting, and greeting participants and acting as the first point of contact for the Activity Hub. They will respond to calls and emails, register attendees, use a case management system to check and enter information, and assist with activity preparation.
The Administrator will strictly adhere to the guidelines in accordance with the programme’s requirements and Reed in Partnership’s policies and procedures. This is not an exhaustive list and the Administrator will be expected to carry out any other duties as may be specified by the line manager from time to time.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Significant demonstrable experience in providing a high-quality customer service both face to face and by telephone, in a target driven environment such as a contact centre or retail environment.
- Demonstrable experience of high-volume input into complex databases where accuracy is essential.
- Significant experience within an Administrative or Reception role.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Administrator’s attributes include Achievement Orientation, Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Planning and Decision Making, Attention to Detail and Team Orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure to short timescales and multi-task to complete a variety of competing activities, managing the expectations of all parties in the process.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent Attention to Detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience within the Criminal Justice sector or a role working with offenders or ex-offenders.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Disability confident commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
The Reed in Partnership Activity hubs project itself has been funded via HM Prison & Probation Service Co-financing Organisation (CFO). CFO utilises European Social Fund monies to move individuals in custody and the community closer to the labour market. To learn more about the work of HMPPS CFO, please visit https://www.co-financing.org/