£18000 - £22000
About Reed in Partnership:
Reed in Partnership provides public services that change people’s lives for the better. We support the development of individuals, businesses, families and communities. Apply now and become part of our team...
As a public service provider, our mission is to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Our support is often delivered under challenging circumstances and we pride ourselves on our ability to break down barriers to change people’s lives for the better.
We focus on changing lives by increasing employment opportunities, improving skills, providing youth services that enable personal and social development and supporting employers of all sizes and type.
As a Claims Executive:
As PRaP Claims Executive you will be responsible for the swift processing of data to DWP’s Provider Referral and Payments system (PRaP) administered contracts. You will be completing reconciliations to ensure all claimable outcomes have been processed in line with contractual guidance delivery. Further, you will be comfortable liaising with other partners and the relevant in-house team in all instances where a discrepancy in the process has been identified.
You will have a good Excel background including the ability to use and understand formulas such as - V-Lookups, Match, Index and Pivot Tables.
The role has many repetitive duties carried out daily so you will need excellent attention to detail and the ability to work quickly in order to deal with the high volumes of data.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data.
- Excel Skills including V-Lookups, Match, Index and Pivot Tables.
- High levels of concentration coupled with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of the use of Excel.
- Personal attributes will include effective: Influencing, Interpersonal, Attention to Detail, Target Orientation, Drive & Resilience, Verbal Communications and Customer Service skills
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of the use of database systems to input data and interrogate information and produce reports.
Disability Confidence Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.