£21000 - £23000
Do you have great customer service and leadership skills?
Are you passionate about helping to deliver a programme to develop the lives of Young People in the South East?
Consider the role of Call Centre Team Leader at Reed in Partnership for the NCS programme!
Hours: 25 hours a week
Shift Pattern: Saturdays & Sundays (10am-6pm) plus 2 Evenings a week (4pm-7pm)
Salary: £21,000-£23,000 per annum (pro rata)
Reed in Partnership exists to change people’s lives for the better.
Our services support individuals, businesses, families and communities to prosper. These currently include a range of employment support, preventative health and youth services across England and Northern Ireland, including the Work and Health Programme and the excellent National Citizen Service (NCS).
What is NCS?
The National Citizen Service (NCS) is a government funded youth programme, aimed at 16-17 year olds, and is designed to bring together young people from all walks of life to develop skills, teamwork and make them ready for life after school.
What is the role?
This is no ordinary call centre team leader role; you will be responsible for leading a team who deliver outstanding telephone based support to proactively engage with young people who have already expressed their interest in participating in the NCS programme.
In this role, you will help transform young people’s lives for the better, by achieving agreed targets and handling queries from young people, parents and guardians to increase participation, as well as managing the administration of new sign ups, cancellations and transfers, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- To achieve agreed targets and effectively handle queries from young people, parents and guardians to increase participation
- To provide good customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the administration of new sign ups, cancellations and transfers ensuring accuracy at all times
- Manage the outcome of calls to ensure the appropriate action is taken, e.g. updating the system, arranging call backs, logging feedback
- Provide Supervision for a team for Call Centre Executives throughout the shift
- Act as first line escalation for calls
- Manage time and absence for the Call Centre Executives
What’s in it for you?
- A generous base salary
- Company benefits including a fantastic discount scheme
- Investment in your future by offering scope for Continued Professional Development
- Free parking available
- Weekday, evening and weekend hours available
- Overtime available
- Progression opportunities for outstanding performance
Skills & experience required
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a high quality customer service over the phone.
- Experience of leading or managing a team
- Experience of the use of Excel.
- Ideally you will have experience of a call centre environment and working with young people, but this is not essential.
Disability Confidence Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.