£20000 - £22500
GB United Kingdom
Is this you?
Do you have great accuracy and attention to detail?
Can you manage your own workload and strive to be well organised?
Consider the role of an Administrator at Reed Momenta!
Reed Momenta provide high impact lifestyle and wellbeing programmes that help people improve their health. We deliver our services in the heart of communities, working with local public, private and voluntary partners to achieve our goals. We address individual needs and maximise outcomes through fun and interactive interventions that are evidence based and outcome driven.
What the job is about:
The Programme Support Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Programme Support team, a team which acts as the first point of contact for participants referred to our preventative health services. The team are responsible for assessing the eligibility and suitability of participant referrals to our services and triaging them accordingly.
The day to day duties:
- To deliver consistently high levels of customer service when communicating with participants.
- Data capture and database management.
- Quality and continuous improvement within the workplace.
- Managing the referral service.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience of working effectively within an office based customer service or sales environment.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality customer service
- Experience of working in a fast paced, target orientated environment.
- Experience of using database systems to input data accurately
- Strong verbal communication skills and good influencing skills.
- Ability to follow processes
- Attentive to detail, ensuring all relevant data is captured accurately.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (grade A-C, including Maths) or equivalent.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria