£18000 - £22000
GB United Kingdom
Are you a detail orientated professional worker?
Are you proficient in using Microsoft Excel?
Consider the role of a Claims Executive at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
What the job is about
As Claims Executive, you will be responsible for the swift processing of data to DWP’s Provider Referral and Payments system (PRaP) administered contracts. You will be completing reconciliations to ensure all claimable outcomes have been processed in line with contractual guidance delivery. Further, you will be comfortable liaising with other partners and the relevant in-house team in all instances where a discrepancy in the process has been identified.
You will have a good Excel background including the ability to use and understand formulas such as - V-Lookups, Match, Index and Pivot Tables.
The role has many repetitive duties carried out daily so you will need excellent attention to detail and the ability to work quickly in order to deal with the high volumes of data.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data.
- Excel Skills including V-Lookups, Match, Index and Pivot Tables.
- High levels of concentration coupled with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of the use of Excel.
- Personal attributes will include effective: Influencing, Interpersonal, Attention to Detail, Target Orientation, Drive & Resilience, Verbal Communications and Customer Service skills
- Experience of the use of database systems to input data and interrogate information and produce reports.
Disability Confidence Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.