£20000 - £22500
GB United Kingdom
Do you have great accuracy and attention to detail?
Can you manage your own workload and strive to be well organised?
Consider the role of an Administrator at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
What the job is about
The Administrator will have excellent organisational skills, exceptional attention to detail, experience in providing excellent telephone based customer service and will be able to input data at speed and with a high degree of accuracy. The Administrator will strictly adhere to the guidelines in accordance with the programme’s requirements and Reed in Partnership’s policies and procedures.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- To deliver consistently high levels of customer service when communicating with participants.
- Data capture and database management.
- Quality and continuous improvement within the workplace.
- Managing the referral service.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills & experience
- Experience of working effectively within an office based customer service or sales environment.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality customer service
- Experience of working in a fast paced, target orientated environment.
- Experience of using database systems to input data accurately
- Strong verbal communication skills and good influencing skills.
- Ability to follow processes
- Attentive to detail, ensuring all relevant data is captured accurately.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.